Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Rally for ECO super 8 and mag-prints?

  1. #11
    Balsa Bill
    Guest Balsa Bill's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Roger,

    Yes I'm sure about the ASA. I even have an old box from a roll. It says:

    Eastman Ektachrome Commercial Film Type 7255

    For light of 3200R

    16mm ECO

    If you'd like I'll scan the box and send you a picture. The ASA isn't listed but I remember for sure. I used it in my Bolex to shoot surfing footage. All of the surfing photographers used it. It was very popular film. When they came out with it everyone quit using Kodachrome.

    Balsa Bill

    ------------------
    Balsa Bill

  2. #12
    Balsa Bill
    Guest Balsa Bill's Avatar

    Post

    Check out www.simplepix.com for info on that ASA 8 Ektachrome Double Super 8

    ------------------
    Balsa Bill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •